Making employees healthier & happier
Please contact us at info [at] quantumseattle.org.
Quantum is excited to work with our business partners to bring empowerment, self-defense, and basic martial arts to their employees and customers. We come to you! You provide the space for movement and the block of time, and we’ll bring all the gear. Our Chief Instructor and black belt, Karri Meleo and our Executive Director/black belt Alison McCaffree, teach these classes. Each is assisted by Quantum martial artists experienced in empowerment self-defense.
The goals of this program are:
- Make people feel safer.
- Improve health and well-being.
- Have fun.
Quantum has given classes at the following organizations. Contact us for referrals.
- Google – Fremont & Kirkland – From Cloud to Daydream, back-end to UX, there’s something for everyone who wants to build, grow, and innovate here in the Pacific Northwest.
- Babely – Babely is an immersive event created to empower women and leave you feelin’ confident and inspired.
- Tangelo – a hybrid service physical therapy method, blending manual therapy and movement.
Want to schedule a class for your office or organization? Please contact us at info [at] quantumseattle.org. We offer the following classes.
- Empowerment and Self Defense – A 2 hour beginning class on the basic of self-defense using a person approach that is empowering and enjoyable.
- Learn more Self Defense – A 2-hour class that introduces moderate level self defense and martial arts techniques. Contact us at info [at] quantumseattle.org for a class description.
- Quantum 101 – An introduction to martial arts using basic Taekwondo techniques that focuses on movement and fun. Great for a team-building experience.