Sign up you or your child for an orientation.
- Adult Curriculum
- Youth Curriculum
- Quarks Curriculum – Coming soon.
Adult Belt Progression
- White Belt (10th and 9th gup)
- Yellow Belt (8th and 7th gup)
- Green Belt (6th and 5th gup)
- Blue Belt (4th and 3rd gup)
- Red Belt (2nd and 1st gup)
- Black Belt (1st to 3rd dan) — check with your instructor
Learn Your Strength
Quantum’s curriculum includes Forms and One Steps, and these are comprised of a series of punches and kicks. Forms are a series of punches and kicks that can be performed solo or together with the rest of the class. One Steps are a series of punches and kicks that are performed with a partner. Each belt level has one Form and three to six One Steps.
Test Your Knowledge
Each belt test tests you on new and previous knowledge. When you are ready, you’ll check out with an Instructor or Black Belt no more than a week before the test. You’ll be required to know your level Form and One Steps to check out.